Sunday, November 16, 2008

CVS and Duracell

Sorry my posts have been few and far between lately. I will try to do a more elaborate post tomorrow.
But I just wanted to mention, for those of you who may have missed it, CVS has Duracell batteries for practically nothing! Just in time for Christmas!!!
Here's the deal:
Buy $20 in Duracell batteries
Recieve a $15 Extra Care Bucks
That equals $5 for $20 in batteries!

Better yet you can take that $15 ECB and put it towards another $20 of batteries to recieve another $15 ECB and THEN do it one more time.

FYI if you spend $23.00 on your first order the $3.00 carries over to the next $20 requirement.

And better yet, there were Duracell coupons in the paper today.

If that was confusing just leave me your questions or email me and I'll be glad to help you out!

No comments: